As more and more countries seek to be environmentally resilient with sustainable economies, they strive to comply with the Paris Accord and the Climate Reality facts. This study will focus on the important features of an Energy policy to this country’s sustainable development as it relates to being a resilient society.
- What are the policies that must be brought into alignment for the energy policy to support sustainable development policy?
- Why is having an Energy policy critical to a country’s development?
- What are the impacts of interventions to mitigate climate change on human well-being and national resources?
- What mechanisms would insure a faster transition to a sustainable carbon-free global economy?
- Who is responsible for setting the norms for the public and private sector to collaborate in the development of environmental sustainability?